Advanced Family Medicine’s Immediate Care Promise:
Urgent care is supposed to be, well, urgent. It’s right there in the name. In reality, urgent care centers tend to be overcrowded, and you spend more time in the waiting room than you do having your urgent medical issue addressed.
If you find yourself in need of emergency medical services, you have options. At Advanced Family Medicine & Wellness Center, we know emergencies don’t respect the 9-5 schedule, and that “urgent” doesn’t mean “urgently” waiting for your number to be called.
We are an afterhours walk-in clinic, open until 8pm Monday-Friday, 2pm Saturday, and 4pm Sunday to tend to any urgent (or non-urgent) matters that might arise. If you have any questions about our emergency medical services or any of the non-urgent services we offer, don’t hesitate to call.
What we can help you with:
- Fever without a rash
- Vomiting or frequent diarrhea
- Abdominal pain
- Shortness of breath or wheezing
- Small cuts or abrasions that may need stitches
- Sprains and strains
- Flu-like symptoms
- Other urgent care needs
If you’re experiencing any of the following DON’T WAIT go the ER or call 911!
- Chest pain
- Severe abdominal pain
- Coughing or vomiting blood
- Severe burns
- Deep cuts or uncontrolled bleeding
- Sudden blurred vision
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- Sudden dizziness, weakness, or loss of coordination or balance
- Numbness in the face, arm or leg
- Sudden severe headache (not migraine)
- High fever
- Any other condition you believe is life threatening.